Dr. Preble is an Honor Graduate from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry. He continued his post-graduate education in general dentistry, implant dentistry, temporomandiblar (TMD) care, periodontics, orthodontics, and surgery.
Recognized as a practicing Diplomate of the American Board of Implantology/Implant Dentistry and The International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Dr. Preble has mentored with many of the founding fathers of implant dentistry. He a founder and the president of Central Florida Dental Implant Study Group and invites other doctors to his office to observe specialized surgical and prosthetic techniques.
- A Founder and President of Central Florida Dental Study Group
- Practicing Diplomate of the American Board of Implantology
- Post-graduate education in general dentistry, implant dentistry, (TMD) tempromandiblar care, periodontics, orthodontics & surgery.
- Diplomate of The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Life Time Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of Florida Dental Association
- Teacher for several accredited dental courses
- Featured writer for National Dental Journals
- Featured Speaker at both Natonal and International conferences
- Honor Graduate of the University of Alabama School of Dentistry in Birmingham
- Graduate of the University of Montevallo
- Coast Guard Military Veteran 1964 – 1970; trained as dental assistant and dental lab technician
- Recipient of numerous dental educational awards